Wedding Officiant Near Me?
Honoring a Sacred Moment
Choose an officiant for your wedding who will take the time to get to know you and your spouse. Someone who will present you to your family and friends for the first time as a married couple with supportive intention.
- Based in Manassas, Virginia
- Available for destination weddings
- Personable speaking style
- Pre-ceremony introduction
How it works.
First, you will have a free mini-consultation with Art Jackson, clients benefit from:
- Conversational introduction
- Time to familiarize your officiant with your story as a couple and what brought you two to this point
- Words of wisdom
- Get familiar with your officiant's speaking style to see if you will be a good fit
- Most clients enjoy Art's lighthearted approach, but also appreciate the sincerity in his tone
- Trust your wedding with someone who can lead you and your spouse into holy matrimony
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your officiant rates?
Art Jackson will officiate at your wedding for a fee of $500.
How far in advance of my wedding should I book officiant services?
Art enjoys helping people when he can, but he does work with other clients. Give Art as much of a heads up as you can, but if you need an officiant in a pinch - please consult with our team to see if Art can make it for your special day.
Can Art officiate inter-faith marriages?
Though Art believes that marriage is sacred and the one who leads two people into matrimony should have faithful intentions. Discuss your religious preferences with Art to see if you will all be a good match.
We have a destination wedding, how are travel rates applied?
Travel rates are applied on a case-by-case basis and are determined by the location and means of travel. Please contact The Hidden Rules to discuss with executive coordinator, Trinity Perkins.