If you're wondering whether or not your marriage is worth saving, the answer is most likely, yes! Of course, to be asking yourself that questions, you may have also considered a separation or even divorce. There are things you can do to bring your relationship with your spouse back to life. I've got a few at-home activities for your and your husband or wife to try for the next 30-days. If you all take these tips seriously, you should see an improvement in as little as a month!
Here’s Some Homework
- Take stock of where your relationship is right now.
- Rate it on a scale of 1 to 4 (1 is Low; 4 is High).
- Then, for the next 30 days, do one of the five items below:
- Cultivate at least one shared interest.
- Actively work to improve your communications skills.
- Keep dating.
- Have sex. Really good sex!
- Have fun.
- On day 31, take stock of where your relationship is again. If you do the work, you soon find that you’re in a relationship that’s worth saving!
To Summarize …
“Do you think our marriage is worth saving?”
“Yes, your marriage is worth saving.”