What We Do
The Hidden Rules™ team helps others gain the clarity and focus they need in order to move from ‘Dysfunctional’ to ‘Functional’ to ‘Super-Functional’. We are passionate about enriching the lives of each and every one of our clients by walking them through the hidden rules of life. Matters of the spirit, soul and body are addressed with compassion, grace and understanding, allowing our clients to grow.
Why We Do It
It is pretty simple, everyone deserves to experience loving relationships. Our founder, Art Jackson, has studied relationships for decades and feels that there are some things you ought to know.
How We Do It
The Hidden Rules coaching style is straight to the point, clear, and provides executable actions. Bottom line, we genuinely care about your success, and look forward to helping you reach your full potential.
Your Personal The Hidden Rules™ Coach & Counselor will:
- Provide proprietary assessments and corresponding strategies and tactics;
- Be there to help you generate the commitment that will propel you toward your goals;
- Help you sort through options and possibilities;
- Offer insight to both sides of the situation;
- Guide you through mental and emotional blocks;
- Bring excitement and passion back into your life.
Whether it’s a move in your marriage, your dating, your parenting or dealing with extended family members, your guide will be there to help you ferret out the right choices.
Who You'll Speak With
When you call for a mini-consultation or decide to be a client of The Hidden Rules, you will speak directly with our founder, Art Jackson.
Art's caring and honest approach aims to build the reassurance you'll need to get out of the rut and over the obstacles. Art sees every client as a individual with unique challenges. He'll work with you to identify the root of the issues challenging healthy communication and relationships in your life. From childhood inferiority complexes to workaholism, it can be those fundamental experiences that may have profound impacts on your ability to begin and maintain loving relationships with those you care about most.
For decades, Art worked as public speaker, executive coach and the President of Eagles Nest Performance Management, Inc. He is a recognized expert in the areas of leadership, performance improvement and interpersonal skills among Fortune 500 companies, federal agency executives and global non-profits. Art is the originator of the Purpose Centered Leadership™ system that has been used to improve personal performance in many facets of public and private life.
As a pastor and lifelong learner, the core of Art's work has always come down to relationships and communication. How do we lead more fulfilling lives and inspire those around us to do the same? Art has worked to answer these questions throughout his entire career. With so many "hidden rules," it is about time someone shared tactics and knowledge that can take a lifetime to accumulate.
- Certified in Pastoral Counseling by the American Association of Christian Therapists
- M.A. Pastoral Counseling, Liberty University
- Leadership Expert and Communication Coach to Fortune 500 Executives & Pentagon Leadership for decades
- Adjunct Professor of Leadership (Senior Executive Services) at The Graduate School USA
- M.S. Management, Lesley University
- B.S. United States Military Academy at West Point
For Accounts & Operations
Meet Trin Perkins, Executive Coordinator at The Hidden Rules™. Trin is your point person for any questions about various services, rates, registration or operations.
- Billing & Account management
- Appointment scheduling
- Content creation
- Workshop planning (yes, workshops are coming soon!)